These are the luxury beauty products
Last year, I went from a simple three-step skin care routine, using almost all Aesop products and the occasional mask or treatment, to a 10-step Korean-inspired regimen.
I went from arriving at work early to being just on time (and occasionally late) because I spent mornings playing with my face and watching women on the internet paint theirs. I’ve since pared back and stuck with the things that really work and make me feel fancy and fresh and more like myself. It’s a pretty even mix of bougie investment products and cheaper, fool-proof staples.
I work in an office four days a week and take one weekday to freelance. I was going to chronicle my face routine on that day off but decided to stick with the reality of my working day face to show how I slather everything on and still manage to get to the office early (I’m writing this at my desk at 8:20 a.m. Hi!) rather than what I do when I’m not on such a strict schedule.
5:45 a.m. — “Better” by Lil Yachty wakes me up.
I know, it’s super early. I’m naturally an early riser and have been trying to get to sleep before 10:30 p.m. lately and find this is the perfect time to wake up. I feel rested, but not groggy, and have enough time to get ready, eat breakfast, laze around, and still take my time getting to work.

Comments
Post a Comment